Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon were-wolves vampires and humans.

+2
Team EG-X
Phanpy1993
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon were-wolves vampires and humans. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon were-wolves vampires and humans.

Post by Phanpy1993 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 pm

(It is ok. I guess didn't know that you are well a Lit Level that is all. I thought that you might be a semi lite just not a lit...)

Alex thought to her self about the appered to be human boy. She had a feeling that is not a human but a were-wolf.

Heather looked over at the boy. She looked to the sky. It was mid-day and she might as well have a nap on a lovely day.

Alex looked over at Heather and nodded. "Time to get out of here, " She said to Heather.

Heather nodded and left the town. She made sure Alex was near her. She could tell the human boy was a were-wolf.

Night Sky looked to the sky and he might as well look for a pokemon to eat. His favorite one is charamander so he might as well go look for one.
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Pokemon were-wolves vampires and humans. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon were-wolves vampires and humans.

Post by walterll Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm

((No! I love Charmander! And Dan is currently on Route 218 talking with Giratina. I'll edit my first post, because I forgot to put that in. You try fitting a Giratina in a port town!))

Yes... Giratina spoke. Catastrophe. The walls between my universe and yours are weakened, young one. Antimatter, which does not obey time nor space, is leaking through... and because I am of that other place, every bit that leaves hurts me... I will disappear if this continues, which will upset the balance, causing chaos. You must help me, Dan. Find my Griseous Orb, and help me return to full strength!
Dan spoke quietly. "Yes... I will help you. Where would this Orb be?"
It is atop Mount Coronet... Where all started, and all will end. My Orb is at the Spear Pillar. The mountain is filled with the strange ones... which is why I need you, Dan. You will need help. You will need friends. Friends with Pokemon, for in my current state I cannot remember any of my attacks.
"Very well, Giratina.
I will help."
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

http://twitter.com/danschmizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

(I er didn't play pokemon dimmind or pirl.... I only watch some vidos on the internet of the games so I kind of know where you are.. I think I might need a map.. I am formier with the older pokemon games.)
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Have a snoop around Bulbapedia))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 am

((Ermmmm... guys.... sorry for deleting my post. I deleted it by mistake and after that, the electricity was cut off...))

Miranada walked on the streets of Canalve city, espeon by here side. She was simply bored. She wanted to have a pokemon duel, but she knew that running into someone saying " Let's have a battle." isn't the right way to ask for one.... The girl was about to reach Route 218, getting out of the Canalave city, then she stopped. She saw a boy talking with a strange, big, pokemon. She had no information about the pokemon, not being able to search for it on the pokedex.

(( Hey! Pokemon can talk to their trainers? I mean, with voice and human words! Or at least through telepathy!))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

(Pokemon CAN talk to anyone, Just to let you know. Just telepathy.)
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm

((Only specially awesome Pokemon can.))
Dan looked up and saw a Trainer walking towards him.
"Uh, hi. What's up?"
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:40 am

Miranda stopped next to the strange pokemon and the trainer. She looked up at Giratina. It was huge. " I am fine, she said. What's this pokemon you have here? " She asked.

Espeon followed his master and stopped next to her. He stared at the big pokemon. " You are a big pokemon! " Espeon said to Giratina.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 am

((Last post for a while, as I am going on holiday again))
"It's called Giratina." he replied curtly.
Giratina replied. Indeed I am... But I could be bigger...
((Bai!))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 am

((Bai, Dan! See ya!))

Miranda looked a little confused at the male trainer. " I see.... I am Miranda, by the way, and this is Espeon." She pointed at her beloved pokemon.

Espeon was a little surprised by Giratina's answer. When his master pointed at him, he turned and faced the male trainer Hi! he said, telepathically.

Last edited by Toneto on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 am

((*holiday phail*))
Dan instantly felt bad for that. "Sorry. I'm Dan." he said, extending his hand to Miranda. "Hi!" he smiled at the Espeon.
Giratina growled. My apologies, but my... Trainer and I have important business elsewhere-
"They can come" Dan said firmly. "Listen," he said to Espeon and Miranda, "We need to get to the top of Mount Coronet, to Spear Pillar. Giratina's too weak to protect either of us, so we need help. It's entirely up to you, of course, but we need help..."
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am

(( Well that's too bad...))

Miranda and Espeon were both surprised by what Dan said. " Erm... Well... I guess I... I mean we... accept... " Miranda smiled. Espeon didn't say anything more... He had to respect his master's will, and he wanted to have some excitement in his life anyway...
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

((No, I'm on holiday... but I wan't expecting Internet access))
"Thank you," he beamed. "I'm sorry about this, dragging you in, but in times like these, we all have to rely on each other really, don't we?"
Giratina made a noise that could be comparable to a huff.
I could just stand on them. That would work.
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 am

((NUUU! Tis dead! Dx))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am

Heather, Alex and the guy that looks human had walked around four a long time and they saw the big pokemon. Alex walked to it and wandered what is it doing here.

Heather saw the pink cat looking pokemon and it had made her think of when Alex told her what she could of bean but she had choisen to be a Jolteon.

Night Sky had kept his dissents form the group. He doesn't want them to find out that he is a were-wolf.
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 am

Giratina snarled. There is a werewolf near us.
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 am

Alex looked around and saw the boy that she and Heather saw before, "He doesn't seem to want to be noted, " Alex said to the big pokemon.

Heather looked at were Alex is looking at. "True though isn't the same boy we saw before, Alex?? " Heather asked her friend.
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

"We should leave. Quickly." Dan said. "Giratina, can you still fly?
Yes.
"Then lets go! C'mon!" he called to Heather and Alex.
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Were

User name: Draconis (Who else 0_o)
name: Toni
Human looks: (picture?)
wolf looks: (picture?)
Abilities: Necromancer?
dislikes: Life, Light and Good
code word: Flapy Quil

User name: Draconis
Name/Nick-name: Drain, the Dragonite
Moves: Dragon claw, Fly, Thunderbolt and Outrage.
Looks: Shiny Very Happy I has a shiny Dragonite... Oh and with scars around her eye!
dislikes: Lightning, Evil and Monsters
Code word: Flapy quil

Name/Nick-name: Shaymin, Bia
Moves: Something seed, Razor leaf, Giga drain and Magical leaf
Looks: Shiny and the new version on Platinum Very Happy
dislikes: Fire, Water and Pears

Name/Nick-name: Garchomp, Gimal
Moves: Dragon rush, Giga impact, earthquake and Dragon claw
Looks: Scars covering her body and a necklace with a dragon symbol, also Shiny XD
dislikes: Life, Vampires, Humans and Bananas!

Is that OK?
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 am

(Seed fire and alright you can RP here.)
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 am

((Seed Flare ACTUALLY. xP))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm

(Ether way it doesn't really matter to me)
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 am

((Lol, sorry :/))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 am

((How should I start?))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 am

An Celebi was flying around and she teleported to were Heather and Alex was. She saw them with humans. She doesn't mind humans as long as they keep their pokeballs to themselves. "Hey, Heather, Alex. " She yelled to Jolteon and shiny Lucario.

"Ayleth nice to see you again," Alex said to the Celebi.

Heather turned around and waved at Ayleth. She had wandered where Ayleth teleported form but it doesn't matter.
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2